EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2022
Peter Montoya Inc. (“Peter Montoya Inc.,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) takes the privacy of your information seriously. As such, Peter Montoya Inc. provides this privacy notice to describe how we collect, use, and share information about individuals (“visitors” or “you”) who visit our website at Peter Montoya Inc. (the “Site”).
We may use your information for the following purposes:
To respond to your inquiries;
- To send information to you about Peter Montoya Inc. or our other organizations;
- To operate and improve our services;
- To operate, personalize, and improve our Site, including for analytics purposes;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time the information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following with third-party service providers who process data on our behalf, such as email service providers;
- As part of a prospective or completed sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including in the event of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required or permitted by law (which may include lawful access by foreign courts, law enforcement or other government authorities in the jurisdictions in which we or our authorized third-party service providers operate), or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
- We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Cookies and Similar Technology
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. For example, these cookies allow our Site to deliver you information as you progress through the Site.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using the Site. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies and similar technologies used on our Site and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
Cookie/Technology Name Purpose More Information
- Google Analytics _ga, _gid Used to distinguish users for analytics purposes.
- Google Analytics Help pages
- To opt-out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your browser may offer tools or settings for you to control most cookies used on the Site. If you use these tools or settings to block or delete cookies, portions of our Site may not function properly.
Third-party Links and Tools
Our Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. We encourage you to review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
UNITED KINGDOM, SWITZERLAND, OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA VISITORS
This section applies to visitors from the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or the European Economic Area.
Peter Montoya Inc. is the controller of your personal data collected through the Site. Peter Montoya Inc.’s legal basis for collecting and using the information described in this privacy notice depends on the information we collect and the specific context in which we collect it. We may process personal information for the following reasons:
You have given us permission to do so;
- To fulfill a contract or where required by law; or
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, such as to respond to your inquiries, and our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases in the United States or other jurisdictions where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location.
You have a right to the following:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we hold about you;
- The right to have personal information about you rectified if the information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object to our processing of personal information about you;
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of personal information about you;
- Under certain circumstances, the right to be provided with a portable copy of personal information about you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format; and
- The right to withdraw your consent where Peter Montoya Inc. previously relied on your consent to process your personal information
- Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. To exercise these rights, please use the “Contact Us” section below. In addition, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your country of residence about our personal information processing.
This section applies to visitors from Canada.
Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to service providers for the purposes of delivering the services you request and maintain on servers or databases located in the United States or other jurisdictions where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. Subject to limited exceptions under applicable law, you have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control. You may request access, updating, and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody or control by contacting us as set out in the “Updating Your Information” section of this privacy notice. We may request certain personal information for the purpose of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his or her personal information records.
We will process and store your information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of information is set forth by our internal data retention processes or is the applicable statutory retention period. After the expiration of that period, the corresponding information is routinely deleted.
To opt-out of our email marketing, please use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message. Even if you opt-out, we may continue to send you emails related to our relationship or transactions with you. For choices available to you with respect to cookies and similar technologies, please see the “Cookies & Similar Technologies” section above.
Updating Your Information
You may request to review and request changes to contact information you have provided to us by emailing our legal team at info@PeterMontoya.com
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice or about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information, please contact our legal team at info@PeterMontoya.com